|Home||» Products||» 2 Tube Gear AHD||» 2 Tube Gear AHD|
2 Tube Gear AHD
The Flow Head incorporates the following functions:
- Gas indexed pneumatic inlet ports
- N2O gas flow cutoff in the event of oxygen failure
- Flow control needle valves
- N2O/O2 flow ratio hypoxic mixture prevention proportioning system
- Color coded, marked specific labels for flow tubes and flow control valves
- Gas mixing chamber, mixed gas outlet
The Flow Head integrates O2 and N2O (the N2O is optional).
The O2 Air and N2O needle valves gas supply pressure is externally regulated to 400Kpa ± 10Kpa as per standard.
The N2O channel incorporates a pressure cut-off valve. The O2 supply pressure in the circuit controls the output pressure of the pressure cut-off valve. Under all conditions of operation, the N2O flow shall reach zero before the O2 flow. In this flow head the N2O pressure switch shall cut off the flow of N2O before the O2 pressure drops below 50 ± 15Kpa.
Standard flow conditions defined at 20°C, 101.3Kpa, (760mmHg)
Conforms to ISO 5358 requirements
- Flow Tubes are calibrated for discharge into an ambient atmosphere of 101.3Kpa at an operating temperature of 20°C.
- Each flow tube shall be calibrated to accuracy of ±10% of reading, or better.
- Flow tubes withstand 690Kpa internal pressure without breaking.
Flow Control Valves
- Anti-clockwise rotation shall cause an increase in flow.
- Flow control knob are color coded and touch coded. Smooth and precise rotation ensures accurate flow setting.
Flow Capacity Options
Proportioning System %OXYGEN In Mixed Gas Total Flow.
Total Flow Below 1 L/Min.
Total Flow 1 L/Min. & Above
21% To 33%
PRESSURE CUT-OFF VALVE
N2O regulated pressure shall drop with falling of O2 supply pressure and shall prograssively reduce flow of this gas while maintaining the proportion of O2 (22% min.) until O2 pressure falls to 50 ± 15Kpa at which point the supply of N2O shall be cut off.
The only means of restoring N2O flow after O2 supply failure (O2 pressure below 50 ±15Kpa) shall be the restoration of O2 pressure.
Leakage from atmosphere shall not exceed 10Sml/min. when a vacuum of 80cm H2O is applied to all internal.
All wetted material are compatible with all gases used and all anaesthetic agents.
Equipment compiles with RoHS requirements.